Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Please keep your feet inside the cart

I have a huge problem with people hanging their feet out of the cart while they are traveling throughout the course.  I scold my guys when I catch them doing it.  I still catch myself doing it.  I have seen the aftermath of hanging your foot out of the cart and it going bad.  If you have a strong enough stomach there is a picture below for you to see the damage that it can cause.  I saw it happen at the first course that I worked at a long time ago.  The picture that I have posted below is from a course in Illinois that another Superintendent had on his blog.  Apparently the victim in this case was the beverage cart driver.  Word is that she would make a full recovery from the accident, but I'm sure she would rather not have had to recover from anything. 

Please keep your feet in the carts while they are moving.






No comments:

Post a Comment